Your transit is difficult? Bloating, stomach aches , you suffer from digestive disorders and have an irritated intestine! Stress, fatigue, poor lifestyle, insufficient hydration, all factors that promote constipation.
Perhaps it is necessary to revise your diet and review the contents of your plate! If you tend to consume only starchy foods (pasta-rice) without greens, it is obvious that your intestinal transit will be disturbed.
The secret of a good transit? a varied diet , which does not overlook any food. A rebalancing through the consumption of vegetables and fruits. On the fruit side, some are also strongly recommended in this context.
In general, in case of constipation, consumption of fruits and vegetables (such as spinach) combined with physical activity and sports can restore normal transit.
Rather than resorting to medication, choose fruits that you eat with their skin.
The best laxatives fruit
Therefore, it is better to opt for organic fruits, without pesticides. Indeed, the skin contains the most pectin. Then, bet on certain types of fruits with laxative properties that will help you eliminate.
Among those are kiwi, apple juice, melon in summer and the must remains prunes.
Combine fiber and hydration
To find a normal transit, opt for fruits containing fibers : remember to consume for your snack dried fruits rich in mineral salts, prunes, dried apricots and figs, as well as nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds) which you will boost your body and your energy, and finally fresh fruits: plums, kiwi, orange.
The fibers have the advantage of increasing the volume of the stool by a ballasting effect.
To put an end to constipation, you have to hydrate and drink 1.5 liters of water so that the fibers can swell and have an effect on transit!
Fiber comes in two types: soluble(pectin) which, when degraded, produce water-absorbing gel, which gives volume to the intestine, and insolubles which stimulate the contractions of the intestine.
The ideal is to combine the two for optimal transit!
Plums and prunes, the best medicine
These two fruits are part of the natural remedies . Their characteristics? Their sorbitol and diphenylasitin content , which promotes transit and ensures a certain regularity.
In addition to these therapeutic benefits, they are full of vitamins and are good snacks to fight against the stroke.
The grape, all in the pips
You don’t necessarily think about it, but know that grapes help fight constipation, thanks to their high fiber content in their skin and seeds !
Therefore, don’t sulk and dismiss the little pips, even if they seem unpleasant to you to swallow!
If you have difficulty eating fresh and raw fruit, you can concoct recipes based on these fruits: prunes in red wine, plum or kiwi compote, or consume them in the form of juice (lemon, orange, prunes) , in the morning before breakfast, to purify your body and eliminate toxins.
10 foods against constipation
Constipation comes from a slowing down of intestinal transit, thus triggering a slowing down of stool evacuation. Stomach aches, difficulty in passing stool, constipation is not a cakewalk. It can also come from too much consumption of foods that slow down intestinal transit, for example. But rest assured. If some foods slow down intestinal transit, others can speed it up and get rid of this constipation which can handicap a day.
- Foods with fiber content . They are good for fighting constipation because plant fibers fill with water during digestion. They also stimulate intestinal transit and increase stool volume.
- Legumes. You can consume foods such as lentils, white beans, chickpeas, etc. These foods promote intestinal transit and soak up water in the stomach. Thus, they also have an appetite suppressant effect.
- The dried fruit. Their fiber and mineral content make these foods good allies against constipation. You can eat prunes, dried apricots, figs or nuts, depending on the season.
- Green vegetables , in addition to being recommended in the daily diet for a balanced diet, are effective against constipation because they facilitate intestinal transit. Don’t hesitate to cook spinach, fennel, beets, etc…
- Fresh fruit. Plums, kiwi, blackberries, grapes… everything is good for facilitating intestinal transit. You can also eat the seeds and pips of these fruits. If it is a fruit for which the skin is edible, do not deprive yourself of it either.
- Oats. Oats contain a lot of soluble and insoluble fiber. Consuming oats helps to change the consistency of the stool and promotes the circulation of intestinal transit. You can consume it by adding it to yogurts, compotes or even cakes.
- Flaxseeds are also recommended to facilitate intestinal transit because they increase fecal matter. You can consume up to 10 grams per day by soaking them for about twenty minutes in water before consumption.
- Raw carrots also facilitate intestinal transit thanks to the fibers which cause water retention. Cooked, they will have the opposite effect and will tend to slow it down and promote constipation.
- Also favor natural vegetable soups and broths , especially for their natural water supply.
- Drink . When you are constipated, drink plenty of water. Mineral waters are rich in magnesium and have a mild laxative effect.